Monday, March 14, 2011

Current Obsession!

In-Stride Jacket




I am LOVING Lulu!  One of my New Year's Resolutions was to get back to consistent workouts.  My hubby got us an early Christmas present on December 1st, a gym membership.  They even have child care, so Mama can get a workout, a shower and an ahhh moment a few times a week.


As soon as we joined the gym, I was on the pursuit of cute workout clothes.  Here is where my lululemon obsession began.  These pieces below are so comfortable.  They call them a "second skin".  They make you look great & feel great- what else could you ask for?  They are on the pricier side, but as a stay at home mom, I wear these wether or not I am hitting the gym.  


They are comfortable enough to play with and chase the baby bees, but put-together enough if someone comes for a visit or we need to run out.  Even my hubby loves them!  What do you think about Lulu?




Wunder Under Crops

Scoop Neck Tank



















All images via lululemon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...