Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ways to Feel Pretty, Instantly

Jennifer over at the fabulous, Style Your Life blog is asking how we feel pretty instantly.  Here are my tricks:
Color!
I was cursed blessed with fair Irish skin. So, the best way for me to look alive and feel pretty, is to wear a bright color close to my face. Everyone should wear the colors that looks best on them and makes their face bright.  
Color!
High Heels
I used to wear heels everyday for work and loved it. I am only 5'2", so I love the height and slimming effect that a heel offers.  Now, ballet flats and sandals are my daily wear.  So, when I get to put on a pair of fabulous high heels, I instantly feel pretty.  Date night and church on Sunday are my weekly fashion shows, where I wear my heels!  I do not own this pair, but absolutely adore them. I secretly hope that someone (my hubby?) will surprise me with these someday! (I won't hold my breath due to the cost!)

Christian Louboutin Patent Rolando


Holding my babies
There's something about holding a baby that makes your face light up.  Everyone looks best with a smile and an expression of pure joy.  Despite the lack of sleep, I always feel beautiful with a baby in my arms!

My son's Baptism
What makes you feel pretty?

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing like the glow of a Mom with her baby (or in your case babies)! Heels make an outfit for sure, I'm always so jealous when I watch my DVR'd Oprah episodes...she's always in Louboutins!
    -Megan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...