Thursday, May 5, 2011

Favorite Vacation Spot!

Over at Kelly's Korner Blog, Kelly is asking "What is your Favorite Vacation Spot?"  I did not have to think twice about this!  Before all of the Baby Bs came along, my husband and I did a fair amount of traveling with our dearest friends.  It is unbelievable how easy it was to hop on a plane and have a relaxing and romantic trip before kids!  So, here is my favorite vacation spot:

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico!

We stayed at the fabulous Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach.  This resort is truly breathtaking!  Set atop the mountain, every room has an ocean view. The Mexicans were incredibly friendly, happy and accommodating.  We received excellent service the entire trip. I highly recommend this resort to anyone!


It has been so long since my husband and I have been on vacation...
The blue water, the poolside waiter, the phenomenal guacamole & pina colodas....I am in heaven just thinking about it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...