Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

My Mother's Day has been wonderful.  My babies brought me breakfast in bed-egg white veggie omelet, whole wheat toast, fruit and of course- coffee!  I also got to sleep in until 7:30 am! (My littlest one wakes up at 5:00am everyday!)

We had a relaxing morning and then headed to church.  Church was, well, not relaxing at all- it was our usual, desperate attempt to keep 3 under 3 quiet and still. This is no small feat!

Since we all looked so pretty and it was Mother's Day, I asked my husband to take some pictures of me with the baby bees.  He suggested that we go down to the beautiful lake in our neighborhood.  I loved the idea and immediately had visions of me and my 3 beautiful children, smiling and looking gorgeous in front of a serene background. You know, something out of a magazine. Well, what happened was very far from my visions.  No one wanted to cooperate.  They were hungry, crabby, the sun was in their eyes, and they were more interested in running down the hill to see the duckies or jump in the water.  So, here is the best we could get.  It's not perfect, but it's my perfection! 

Trying to get a girls shot!


I am the luckiest Mommy!

I hope that you all take time today to look past the imperfections of your family, and love and embrace what makes it perfectly your family!

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...