Monday, April 18, 2011

No more cribs!

Our baby b "t" has decided to climb out of his crib at just 18 months!  He is climbing on everything, so we have had to clear everything out of his room and leave just a full bed.  Otherwise, I may see him on my Mobi Cam standing of his dresser.  It is a hard day.  We at one point had 3 cribs in our house.  We now have zero.   Our babies just keep growing. But I am looking at the positive side.  He is happy, healthy, and thriving.  I can't ask for more than that.  The above pictures are me reminiscing on when he was still a little baby in his crib.

I am also focusing on the fact that I get to design a big boy room!  My husband would like something all boy-- sports! Here are some inspirations:



We would definitely not go this far, but what a cool bedroom!

I would favor something softer, more soothing, that baby b "t" could actually sleep in. Like this:



What do you like?


3 comments:

  1. I like 1- very cute baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the transportation theme you did for his nursery...you could go with a firefighter theme...great grandpa would love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...